Friday, February 1, 2013

Thinking Out Loud in My Boudoir: Falling in Laugh

Yet love life isn't exciting without a dash of laugh out of surprise, ounce of laugh out of amazement, and a liberal sprinkle of laugh of out joy.




It's February! It's love month!

Yes, everyday should be a love day, but February is February... A love month! Uhm, yes by tradition.

For many girls, ladies, and women, February is a special love month. (Or is it just me?)

As a grade school girl, February 14 was a special time for me to make a personalized Valentine card for my parents. The one with two stick persons holding a heart and with more small hearts above their heads.

When I was a teenager to early 20s, the entire month of Feb was just so special and the month was just really short of days for cooking special gimicks and surprises for the one I loved.

As a lady that I am now, February is still much like when I was in the immediately preceding phase, except that now is just more fine tuned in many aspects and inclusive, and of course much better.

Bottom line, whatever stage we're in, we ladies are just inherently expressive of our feelings and we love loving.

So you guys, don't be irritated or intimidated nor be indifferent. Reciprocate the actions while they last. Be surprised if your woman does nothing to make you feel loved.

Yet love life isn't exciting without a dash of laugh out of surprise, ounce of laugh out of amazement, and a liberal sprinkle of laugh of out joy.

Laugh! Be happy in the relationship you're in. Have an authentic love laugh!

Call it silly love... But for us girls it's simply love itself.

Us girls translate our overflowing joy, excitement, and "kilig" with a controlled laugh when we can no longer contain our feelings.

If you're single dear girlfriend, don't worry. After a long relationship, I'm now happily single too! Enjoying the time of my life--the positive and productive freedom and me-time I have between a relatively long relationship (past) and the real thing life-long partnership (future). Things are simply refreshing and enlightening in many ways I didn't imagine.

Despite being single, I still see February as a great month. I'm still excited to express love and surprise my loved ones.

Ladies are just naturally expressively loving. It's a girl thing (winks).

It's so easy and handy to express love when you truly love the person--family, friends, special someone.

So hey hey hey you (and me), what are you doing right there? Go and surprise your loved ones with a simple I love you note, cookies you baked, flower from your garden, what have you...

February. Forever Excited to Bestow and Refresh Unconditional Admiration and Respect with Youthfulness...

That's just how I see February should be. Expressing love... not only for your BFs or GFs, but also to those you admire and respect.

Happy February! :-)




-----------------------

Thinking Out Loud in my Boudoir is a column for some of my random thoughts that, perhaps, other ladies my age are also experiencing or thinking of—whether from same vantage point or another. Or maybe, just maybe, it’s just my own voice reverberating in my own world. I will do my best to discriminate my reason in this column, and just write spontaneously the first things and thoughts that a normal lady could think of. Just writing as I think...




No comments:

Post a Comment