Sunday, November 18, 2012

Flash Fiction: A Walk in the Park that Turned into a Lifetime Journey

Listening to Our Voices with Eagerness; Learning Our Views to Enlighten us; Laughing at Our Vanity for Entertainment; Living up Our Vows for Eternity. Just LOVING.



 The sun was up so bright, I decided to take a walk and catch fresh air in the park. His voice caught my attention, "Miss, you have twigs on your hair." Eagerly and gently, he helped me pluck the twigs. Next thing I knew, we were talking and laughing as we walked through the parade of colorful spring trees.


Never did I think I would find my wingless angel, a heaven-sent man who would share the joy of living and love me despite and in spite of me on that random day in the park. Only he can tickle me with his funny jokes, empower me with his simple words of motivation, bring out the youth in me with his fun-loving character, effortlessly inspire me by his example, and make me appreciate my self-worth by his unconditional and ever gentle love. With zeal and joy, he courts me every single day even after our wedding, assuring me that we will grow wiser together til our hairs turn white.




Falling in love with him was the most wonderful feeling I ever experienced. Ultimate joy of living made real by his presence. Til our last breath I promise to love him through actions and words. Untiringly loving, appreciating, caring, supporting, balancing him are what I dedicated myself into. Revisiting the walks in the park, reminiscing our challenges and victories, and rekindling our youthful love are what we do now that our hairs are gray. Every joyful thing and more...




Listening to Our Voices with Eagerness;
Learning Our Views to Enlighten us;
Laughing at Our Vanity for Entertainment;
Living up Our Vows for Eternity.
Just LOVING.




No comments:

Post a Comment